Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
BDD with Cucumber-jvm
Friday, 7 September 2012 at 09:00 - Saturday, 8 September 2012 at 09:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to our 'BDD with Cucumber-JVM' course!!!
(London, 7th and 8th of September 2012)
PROMOTION CODE: EARLY_20_OFF = 20% discount for the 2 days.
Professional Prerequisites: Passion for testing and interest in new technologies as well as learning more about automation.
Technical Prerequisites: Candidates should bring Windows or Mac laptop with Java 1.6 JDK or later installed.
- Day1: Java Fundamentals: We will have pairing sessions around a simple project which will help testers of any skill level to gain basic object-oriented programming skills essential for automation
- Day 2: Work towards automating tests for a Web-based application using Cucumber-JVM, WebDriver (Selenium 2.0), Maven & a Development IDE (e.g. Eclipse). It will be in the form of a workshop simulating an agile iteration.
We all know that modern software development requires:
- testers with broader skills - including coding and automation knowledge
- automated testing of high quality
- best development practices & patterns
- bridging the communication gaps between BAs, Devs & Testers.
Software testers can benefit from our course 'BDD with Cucumber-JVM' in the following ways:
- gain basic Object oriented programming knowledge to start writing automation code
- understand the value of Acceptance Test Driven & Behaviour Driven Development
- become more useful members of their times thanks to their broader skill set
Above all our course is formed as a workshop. You will gain knowledge through pairing sessions where all attendees will participate and
work with us on a small Scrum-like project following the BDD approach! Many developers in your workplaces will benefit from your experience as well…
First day is dedicated to 'Just enough Java' through examples to introduce important concepts used on the 2nd day.
Tools covered in the 2nd session include (but not restricted to):
- Webdriver (Selenium 2.0)
- Jekins (CI)
Feel free to register using the calendar widget on the right!
The course will be initially for 10 people but it will also happen at least 1-2 more times this year.
Location: LMG Training and Development
202 Blackfriars Road
When & Where
We provide Agile & Testing consultancy and training services.
Feel free to check our website:
Contact No: 07578716920
Kostas Mamalis & Kingsley Hendrickse